|How has the Alfa Romeo GTV6 never been in Forza? The sound modeling alone would be worth it. (The Rusty Hub photo)|
Unfortunately, Jalopnik and its readers misinterpreted the phrase "Best" to mean "actual best," whereas we interpreted "Best" [correctly, we think] to mean "Cars that normal people think are crap but we know are totally awesome." I suppose that's why we have this blog.
We actually don't play a whole lot of racing games and the most modern gaming system we have is an original Xbox. And we play Gran Turismo 2 still. A lot. Where else can you race a Subaru SVX? Or a Vector W8?
Anyway, here are The Rusty Hub's picks for cars we'd love to see in racing games:
(10) Nissan Sentra SE-R (B13), 200SX, NX2000
(9) Ford Probe GT, Mazda MX-6
(8) Dodge Shadow
(7) Rover 3500
(6) Subaru BRAT
(5) Oldsmobile Achieva (Quad 4)
(4) Ford Mustang SVO, Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, Mercury Cougar XR7
(3) Mazda MX-3
(2) Ford Taurus SHO (First- and Second-Generation)
(1) Alfa Romeo GTV6
What car(s) would you sling around a digital race track?